Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Resurrection

To Tom, my only reader:

Sorry I gave you one mediocre review and ditched you. Because I have nothing better to blog about, I plan on resurrecting this blog. Also because I don't think I read one book for myself this last semester. And that needs to change.

So, more books to come! My goal is to read two books for fun a month. That should force me to cut back on all the needless television watching and get me to the library more often. If I want to be a really awesome English teacher, I need to be a really awesome voracious reader. So, it starts today!

I've reawakened excitement by adding pretty things to the sidebar to show what I'm currently reading/watching/listening to. Well, I'm off to read! Catch you when I finish The Road!

No comments:

Post a Comment